SETTING: Forgotten Realms
SYSTEM: 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons
- Critical Failure Chart
- Most potions are in an alcoholic solution.
- A standard Short Rest of one hour is required to expend Hit Dice to heal as usual.
- Spending Hit Dice to heal during a Short Rest uses a portion of a healing kit.
- A standard Long Rest of eight hours is required to regain Hit Dice and Spell Slots as usual. “The character also regains spent Hit Dice, up to a number of dice equal to half of the character’s total number of them.” (this rest does not heal all hit points, however. See below).
- Full Hit Points are only healed after a Non-standard Longer Rest of 1 week.
- Lifting & Carrying: STR x 10 in pounds. Exceeding this limit encumbers the PC (-10 ft. to speed)
Finder Heartendale, a merchant of the Thousandheads Trading Coster who made his wealth selling ivory, gems, and precious metals, has arranged a trading caravan to go overland to Ten Towns. Rumors circulate from far northern Ten Towns of strange occurrences. Some say the Hammer of Tyr has appeared. Others, the faithful of Tempus, portend of a war with orcs arriving from over the Reghed Glacier. Other tales claim that angels have appeared from bright and persistent auroras, a symbol of Lathander’s rising power.
Once dead and touched by the gods, the Trespassers find themselves on the desolate shores of the elven isle of Evermeet.